Wednesday, September 13, 2017

BKK - Day 4

Since we missed out on the Pratunam Morning market the day before, we were on a mission to visit this famed market in the morning. We reached the place at 7:30am and the place was packed with people! I totally cannot believe my eyes seeing the sight of people doing wholesale in pasar pagi style.

I managed to shopped more (thanks to Robert's emergency stash. What would we do without you?). And after shopping we hanged around Platinum Mall to wait for Central World to be open so that I can mail out some postcards (which had been like a ritual since Japan days) and also to have one last taste of After You before we go home.

Who says you can't have dessert as breakfast?

Me with my Nutella Toast! *Just went to heaven and back*

No comments:

Post a Comment