Monday, March 23, 2020

Restricted Movement Order (RMO)

Restricted Movement Order 이동 제한 순서


Started last Wednesday on 18 March 2020 where non essential businesses to close for 14 days (or employees to work from home) to monitor Covid-19 from spreading by social distancing. STAY AT HOME!

Everyday what was reported is worrying and daunting. Security was on high, police checks and road block, cases rising by 3 digits alarmingly, hospitals full to the brim due to the rising cases & death tolls slowly climbing. The worst is yet to come they say. The RMO will be extended they say. 😖😖😖

Being in one of the essential business we continued working until Thursday where our CEO seriously considered to move us to work from home (WFH). In our nature of work it is quite hard to work from home because we are desktop bound. So we had to get creative.

This is my first work from home experience and today it's D-6 of RMO and D-1 of WFH. In the morning I got stuck doing one of the reports (I thought I had everything saved. Apparently not) and had to return to the office to save the file. So much for WFH. Haha

That's my work attire from home to office. Lol I thought I was going to be in and out in half an hour that's why I didn't bother to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment