Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Legends vs Curent Leads! Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - Badminton Returns 2 (2014.01.28) (+pl...





This badminton match is really daebak! The first one was the continuation of the match with Nickhun in it. Coach Lee was coaching Nickhun all the way during the game and Coach Lee did some amazing jump smashes!



The last match is between the legends vs the current leads. How exciting...I remember watching Kim Dong Moon playing when I was younger and now I watch Lee Yong Dae and Yoo Yeon Seong. Badminton is something I can totally relate to because I play it myself and this match taught me so much. It is not about smashing all the time and being in the offense, you need to have good foundation for defense too. I need to buck up on my play and practice more. I am keeping this video for memory and reference.



Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment