Monday, May 28, 2018

HK Day 4

Day 4 is our last day.

We had breakfast at the nearby porridge shop. I suggested to have breakfast a bit later (more like I delayed) till VK is hangry. Reason being is that we don't have to fight for place / eat hastily with the school goers / office workers / workers in general during rush hour. We had a nice uninterrupted breakfast. So nice!

Then it is to the post office to mail our post cards! It's a tradition started since 2 years ago and I will try to diligently send postcards to a few selected people. I can't manage to send to a lot of people because need to think of what to write to each and everyone.

After the post office run, we adjourned to the boutique opposite of the road. VK suggested to explore the opposite since we have not been there yet. Despite our bag already bursting out of their seams (almost) we still manage to get some pieces.

Then head back to the hostel for last minute packing before checking out and making our way to HKIA.

The journey was smooth because we avoided the rush hour and got to the airport fairly quick. Walking to the airport reminds me of the TVB drama "Triumph to the Skies" 冲上云霄. So familiar yet so distant.

Last minute makan at the airport (Godiva ice cream!!!) And last minute buying of HK cookies and we finally made our way back on the plane.

It has been exactly a week since then. Truth to be told I hope to go there again! I just hope it won't take me 8 years to return like the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment