Monday, May 28, 2018

Hyori's Bed & Breakfast Season 2 효리네 민박2

Just finished watching this a few days ago...damn sad!!! 😭😭😭

I wasn't a fan at first. I didn't even watch Season 1.

Truth to be told, I started watching Season 2 just to see Park Bo Gum 박보검. 진짜요!!! After seeing a few episodes I can understand why people were such a big fan of the show! Even after Bo Gum left (he worked as a part timer) I still diligently watched every single week.

How Hyori, Sang Soon and Yoona welcomes the guest (with all their heart), how they interact among each other and the guests, how beautiful Jeju-do is, the advices Hyori gave, the relationship between Hyori and Sang Soon #relationshipgoals
Everything was beautiful!!!
Also not forgetting the animal family! I love Soon Sim & Soon Yi (one each from the dogs and cats).

Throughout the show ever since Hyori have the Bluetooth microphone, there were lots of songs introduced by her and the rest...I got to know 이소라 Lee So Ra's song: Track 3. It is sooooo beautiful! And Yoona composed a song too: 너에게. Her voice is sooo clean and the song slow...now it brings tears to my eyes whenever I hear it.

In the last episode, Hyori made a remark that sounded there won't be a Season 3. I'm totally rooting for Season 3. But for now it will be on my replay list for sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment