Sunday, June 3, 2018

【Drama】Dr.STORKS (Trailer)





I came across this J-Drama: Dr Storks 2 / Kounodori 2 while watching the show in HK. (Season 2 was actually from 2017) The show captivated me then and since my return I had got to know actually they had a season 1 in year 2015. I quickly made myself to watch all the episodes in Season 1 and 2 and grew to love the show tremendously!



It has been a long long time since I last watched a J-Drama and this was a nice surprise. I loved seeing the interactions between the doctors (Konotori sensei, Shimoya sensei, Shinomiya sensei, Imahashi sensei, Shirakawa sensei, Kase sensei and etc), midwife (Komatsu san) and patients.



It was also interesting about the information you get from the series and their storyline. I was captivated in the earlier episode in season 1 where one of the lady who got badly injured in an accident and her heart stopped! The doctors had to do an emergency c-sect right at the ER. Throughout the season we see the single father raising her daughter alone with his struggles and how he finally addressed the matter. Also in Ep 5 of Season 1 where they talked about teen pregnancy. And the last episode of Season 1 where there is another emergency from a mother who had cardiac arrest and the whole procedure was soooo intense and from being in coma till she had woken up. It was soooooo touching!



Season 2 we saw the new challenges faced by the doctors in the end. Shimoya sensei went from Obstetric to ER, Shirakawa sensei left PERSONA to another hospital to challenge himself, Shinomiya sensei went back to the hospital in his hometown after his father passed away (his father was also an Obstetrician) and Komatsu san who decided to come out and build a business of her own to support mothers to be. Konotori sensei stayed in PERSONA and was the connection to everyone.



Finally how can I not mention the pianist "BABY" who is Konotori sensei himself! The piano playlist is really really good. I even downloaded one of the OST. It's that good.



Here's hoping for Season 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment