Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Korean Language

I finally found back the motivation I needed to studying back Korean. Not only to communicate better with Seon Young but to also learn from my very first Korean teacher. I found Jane!

I took my first lesson with her (more than 5 years back) and it is through her that I feel my foundation for Korean is there (not exactly solid as I had forgotten most part of it). We talked for about an hour updating on our lives and it was real joy to see her again! I had a gut feeling it was her but seeing her in the flesh was awesome. And she remembered me which is double yay!

I can't wait to embark on my Korean Language with her in the next level although she will be taking over the last 3 classes. Woohoo! Let the journey begin.

안녕하십니까.

No comments:

Post a Comment