Sunday, June 14, 2015

Folding the Marie Kondo way

I feel so accomplished today!

I just got to know about the way to tidy Marie Kondo's way a while ago and googled on YouTube yesterday for the methods.

I didn't really follow 100% yet as some of the items are not mine (VK's) and only got started on my stuff. The folding method really impressed me! I can actually store more (I don't really know why) and I felt so wonderful!

Got rid lots of paper stuff, donated books and cleared lots of other stuff as well...I felt that I could do more! Yesterday night after I watched a few folding videos, I cleared some part of my wardrobe till 1am! This morning after breakfast, I tackled the other section of my wardrobe, table, files, books, etc. I've never been so excited to clear my room. Ever.

I will need to clear the others next week and I can't wait!

In the meantime, I also got to transfer my wallet. I got a Samantha Vega wallet from my Japan trip. It's like an early birthday present!

So love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment