Saturday, June 6, 2015

Trip down South...Day 1

Heading down South today! =))))))))

I haven't been able to travel South as much as I wanted prior due to commitments...but now that I am free of it, I hope and wish that I can travel down South more!

First stop, grandparents place in Malacca. I haven't seen them properly since CNY. And I really treasure the time seeing them today. Grandma got a bit angry coz we didn't had lunch with her today. Felt so bad. And it's my first time seeing her like that...

Upon reaching JB, we headed to fulfill our cravings for 果条仔. And proceeded to check in before visiting Aunty 珠珍. Since it rained quite heavily when we arrived, they asked us to park at their porch. It felt like coming home! So nostalgic!!! And we had a nice chat remising the good old days...

Then headed to WK's house for dinner before going back to the hotel to freshen up. Now waiting for WK to fetch me and WS up for yum cha...

No comments:

Post a Comment