Sunday, June 7, 2015

Trip down South...Day 2

We had breakfast in the morning with WK and his in-laws at the mamak nearby. Had a nice time playing peekaboo with Rayyan.

Then it is off to see 小姨婆 whom I haven't met in a long time. So nice to be in her house (I haven't been into since she moved) and to meeting her daughters. This has been quite a nostalgic trip for me.

For lunch 小姨婆 brought us to Tea Garden and I had 绿豆爽 which I haven't been able to get in KL. I had to ORDER it!

Then we adjourned to Malacca to have dinner with the Grandparents. And bought a cake to celebrate...just...

Overall, it was a nice trip back to somewhere so dear to me. I haven't been back in a while and it's good to be back. Kudos to Dad for driving these two days. He mentioned that we are more tired than he is and its true. My Superman...

No comments:

Post a Comment