Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 10 - Dongdaemun & Jamsil

Actually I don't have much itinerary for today. I'm very much excited to go home tho. Can't believe I'm actually home sick from Korea.

Anyway, we had to go and buy some items in Dongdaemun and my senior recommended Jamsil (walk around Lotte World / Park / Duty Free). Since I have never been to that area, I might as well just go.

It was raining for the whole day so we had to do much of the visiting indoors. That means not much photo taking. But mom did managed to get a few shots.

Jamsil is towards the East side and the place is HUGE! Unfortunately (or fortunately, depends how you look at it) we had bought much of our stuffs and we were lacking storage space. So we could only window shop.

All and all, it was quite a trip.

And I'm ready to go home now.

안녕 한국.
Hello KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment