Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Japan Day 13 - Kansai International Airport (KIX)

It wasn't in plan to be at Japan for 13 days. I was sooo eager to go home. But somehow the universe has other plans. Look at the bright side, I have another day in Japan! Haha...

I'm not that optimistic. However looking back now, it could be a blessing in disguise. If they had go ahead with the flight, I wonder what will happen to the mechanical error that they had reported. But I was really cranky in the morning with the flight being canceled, no clear directions (as it was too sudden and the airport was literally closed and they had to arrange us),us stranded in the airport, flight rescheduled the next evening same time as yesterday, lack of sleep from the drama yesterday...yada yada...sigh...it was a long night (I mean morning)...

Lucky that we have free WiFi from KIX. We could inform (via WhatsApp) our families, our boss and colleagues of the sudden change of plans. It took me some time to recover from the whole thing. I was even cranky during breakfast coz all I needed was sleep dammit! -______________-

We didn't go anywhere out of KIX. We simply had no mood...so, we explored the airport a bit but most spent time on our phones with the free WiFi.

Our meals are covered by AirAsia as a compensation. But we still needed to freshen up and we land ourselves at the KIX Airport Lounge. (Not free)

Later gonna head for dinner and to check in once again on our way home...

I really want to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment